Can you plan the most amazing Disney vacations?
The Enchanted Traveler, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, periodically seeks new independent travel consultants to add to our team. If you’ve ever wished you could somehow use your highly in depth knowledge of Disney destinations as a career, we just may be looking for you. As a Disney focused travel agent, you can create truly magical vacations for your clients.
(Are you already an experienced agent? Click here!)
What The Enchanted Traveler offers:
- A high quality brand known for it’s personalized, in depth vacation planning.
- One on one help from the moment you join the team, as you start your business, and through any step along the way.
- Marketing advice and strategies (something often left off of the table for independent consultants).
- Commission splits with increases based on experience and productivity.
- Opportunities for training for both the Disney side and the business side.
- A team feeling, with a Facebook support group and more.
- There are no required fees due to The Enchanted Traveler to work with us (though there are industry fees that we can help you navigate).
- As an independent contractor, you have the flexibility to work when and where you want and with the clients that you want.
Our ideal Travel Consultant is:
- Passionate about Disney! You don’t have to be Disney obsessed, but you do need to believe that a Disney vacation is absolutely magical, and love the experience it offers.
- Far above average in Disney knowledge. Do you have great tips and tricks? Know the best restaurants? Know how to avoid the crowds? Can you create detailed plans to keep people out of lines?
- Part of a large social network or willing to actively seek a larger network. So much of this business comes from word of mouth.
- Tech savvy. Much of what we do is web-based, both within this agency and with Disney, as well as in marketing technique.
- Experienced in customer service, or a natural people person. Our clients need to feel special, valued and happy when working with us.
- Sales oriented. An important portion of this job is sales based. Sales experience is preferred.
- Organized and self-motivated. This is your business and no one is going to run it for you – be a go getter!
- An eager learner. Keeping up with all things Disney is extremely important and requires you to seek the information willingly and frequently. Being willing to learn other aspects of the business on your own time is also important to your success.
- Believing that a detailed plan makes all the difference in a stress-free, magical trip. We don’t just book trips and move on – we create fully customized itineraries for our clients.
- Motivated to build a business, with time to dedicate. Whether part time or full time, we are not seeking hobbyists, and we are looking for someone planning to devote at least 20 hours per week.
- Well traveled within the Disney destinations. We’re looking for someone who has traveled to a Disney destination at least 3 times in the last 8 years and it’s an extra bonus if you’ve traveled recently to more than one Disney destination.
- Able to demonstrate an expert level of knowledge on at least one Disney destination.
- Able to continue traveling to a Disney destination regularly, preferably once per year.
If this sounds like you, we’d be interested in learning more about you. Please fill out the form below. We will review it, and if we feel that you may be a good match for our agency, we’ll contact you to set up a time for a phone call so we can learn more about each other and determine if we’d like to extend an offer to be a part of the team as a Disney focused travel agent!
*Please note: At this time we are not accepting applicants that live in Florida or Hawaii.