Are you an experienced agent looking for a new home?
The Enchanted Traveler, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, offers a brand known for travel agents that are highly specialized in Disney destinations, that work intensely to provide exceptionally detailed and well planned itineraries. If this is you, and you are looking for an agency that resonates with how you prefer to work with clients, we are interested in speaking with you to find out if working together would be mutually beneficial.
How does The Enchanted Traveler differ from other agencies?
- We brand ourselves as experts, allowing us to command planning fees and gain clients that highly value expert advice.
- We prefer quality over quantity. Our agents do not simply book trips and send a few tips. We create complete itineraries, full travel guides and line by line hand-crafted touring plans for every client, customized for them based on what we learn about each client during our working relationship.
- We are small agency with a team feeling. Our agents converse in a private facebook group and the owner is accessible via facebook, email, phone and text.
- Our commission splits are tier based with opportunity for growth.
- Our agents keep their planning fees – no agency split.
- Training is offered both in group online settings and by requested one on one trainings as often as needed, on topics ranging from vacation planning to marketing to business practices.
If you are interested in working as an independent contractor as a travel agent with The Enchanted Traveler, please email email@example.com. Please include the following:
- Answers to the following questions:
- How long have you been an agent?
- What are your favorite resources for Disney planning?
- Do you primarily sell Disney destinations?
- If you have a secondary focus, what other destinations or types of travel do you currently sell?
- Why are you looking to change agencies?
- Approximately how much in sales did you do in the last year?
- A sample touring plan of your own writing for a park of your choice.
Upon review, if you match what we’re looking for in an agent, we’ll email you to set up a time for a phone interview.
Our positions are for Independent Contractors. We’re sorry, but we don’t currently work with agents residing in Hawaii or Florida.