Top 10 Reasons to go to Aulani
by Aspen Tinius, age 10
(This is a guest post by Aspen during Take Your Child To Work Day)
I went to Aulani in February 2016, and these are the reasons I think you should go there!
1. If you stay in a villa you will get a mini kitchen with a oven, microwave, dishwasher, and your very own fridge.
2.There is a beautiful beach with lots of fun stuff like paddle boarding, canoeing, and boogey boarding.
3.The dining experience is nice like the buffet at Makahiki or the fancy restaurant called Ama Ama. They have characters in the buffet and awesome mini milkshakes in the fancy restaurant.
4.The pool is also amazing with the lazy river and pool and infinity pool.
5.The water slides are awesome. The inner tube slide is for two people and is lots of fun because you can ride with your mom or dad. The speed slide is really dark and fast!
6. The kids club is so cool. There are video games and activities like making space goo with Stitch.
7. There are free activities like the Menehune Hunt. The Menehune are hidden creatures around Aulani and you can get a special tablet to find them and make special things happen around the resort. There are also things like a hula show and learning how to draw Disney characters.
8. You can also go around the resort and find the Hawaiian dressed version of the characters to take pictures with.
9. You can get a rental car and visit Waikiki or the North Shore if you want to!
10. Aulani is very relaxing. You don’t have to follow a schedule and just do whatever you want all day!